RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
As the parent or guardian of a Little, you have access to many resources that can help empower the potential of your child.
Don't underestimate the resourcefulness of your Match Support Specialist. They provide ongoing support and additional resources to families, Littles, and Bigs and they are just a call or text away. Have a question, concern, or story to tell? Give your Match Support Specialist a call!
THE LEARNING EXCHANGE
The Learning Exchange (TLE) is an online resource library for BBBS Littles’ parents/guardians, Bigs, and staff. Collected by Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and BBBS agencies across the nation, TLE is a way to learn about new ideas, issues youth face, other special topics, and connect deeper to your BBBS role. Parents receive login information for TLE once they begin the enrollment process for their child. If you are a parent or guardian that does not have access or needs to regain access, please talk to your Match Support Specialist.
Click here to visit The Learning Exchange login page.
- Child Safety Tips for Parent/Guardian - These are some great reminders about keeping children safe.
- Reporting Suspected Child Abuse | Dos & Don'ts - this document details what to do if you suspect someone is abusing a child. It also includes what to do and what not to do.
- Click here to access our Parent Orientation Guide.
- Beds for Kids - provides beds to children ages 2 - 17 who are sleeping in unsuitable conditions.
- Broadband Search - Enter your zipcode to find a price/service comparison of all internet providers in your region.
- Crisis Resource Center - provides support and services to individuals affected by domestic abuse and sexual assault.
- FamilyWize - provides a free perscription savings card that anyone can use.
- PrairieCare - provides specialized psychiatric services for all ages.